Enjoy a day on the Joondalup Resort green, have a laugh and win great prizes along the way. Then, enjoy some delicious food, drinks, presentations and money-raising fun. Cahoots provides life changing experiences for young people living with a disability, giving them a chance to make friends, grow their independence and provide parents with respite from the demands of full time care.
What your ticket includes:
- 18 holes of 4 Ball, Ambrose-style* golf with golf cart
- Play solo or in a team of up to four players
- On-course snacks and beverages
- Fundraising challenge holes
- Spot prizes
- Post-golf dinning and presentation in the Lakeview Function Centre
- Plenty of opportunities for a laugh and chance to win some great prizes
- Exclusive Joondalup Resort accommodation discount
- Silent & Live auction
- Halloween Theme!
- The chance to provide a life changing experience to a young person living with a disability
* Ambrose is a fun, all-inclusive golfing style that allows all standards of golfers to play together irrespective of their ability
And to top it all off – players can access an exclusive 15% accommodation discount from Joondalup Resort so you can enjoy your night to the fullest!
Who is Cahoots?
Cahoots is an award-winning WA charity who who has been serving the local community for over 40 years. Cahoots enables young people living with a disability to gain essential life skills & grow their independence. Cahoots’ services also provides essential respite to families Each year, Cahoots deliver more than 70 camps and 230 programs with educational and cultural purposes to young people.
The difference you will be making
Proceeds from the Cahoots Charity Golf Day will provide greatly needed funds to continue our essential services in the community. Not only will you be enabling young people living with a disability to live their best lives, you’ll also help families to recharge who provide ongoing care.